Highlights From Pawan Kalyan's Interview With Anupama Chopra



Highlights From Pawan Kalyan's Interview With Anupama Chopra

Already Pawan Kalyan's name and #PowerStar hash tag is trending everywhere in Hyderabad and India. Thanks to Bollywood film critic Anupama Chopra who has flew down to Sardaar Gabbar Singh shoot shooting spot today from Mumbai for interview the Powerful Telugu star. Speaking with her, Pawan said, "I'am an accidental actor. I actually wanted to be a farmer. I say so many big lines in films.Then how come I don't follow through in real life?This bothered me. Choked me. My entering politics was because I wanted to find my voice in real life as well. Films is not everything. Life is bigger than films." Also he confirmed, "Politics is like a Pandora's box. I cannot stop listening to my inner voice. Once I get into politics, I will leave films. When I leave acting, I will continue to write. I enjoy writing".



Subscribe to get more videos :