Charmi Kaur romantic fantasy Movie "Jyothi Lakshmi"

Charmi Kaur romantic fantasy Movie "Jyothi Lakshmi"

Actress Charmi Kaur and director Puri Jagannath have teamed up for a romantic fantasy titled Jyothi Lakshmi. Produced by C Kalyan, the film’s first look poster was unveiled by Puri at his swanky office CAVE on Friday. The film revolves around the life of a high-profile call girl who ploys a mission to nab the culprits behind the atrocities on women.
Talking about her role Charmi says, "I showed a lot of variations in this film. I owned my role and behaved like my character.
I have been asking Puri about Jyothi Lakshmi for years and finally, my dream to work with him in a female centric film has come true. The film’s shoot happened in a blink of an eye and we are planning to release it in June.” Sunil Kashyap has scored the music for this film that also marks the debut of Satya as the lead actor. The film is based on popular novel Mrs Parankusam penned by writer Malladi Venkata Krishna Murthy.

Tags:Charmi Kaur, Actress Charmi, Puri Jagannath, C Kalyan, Jyothi Lakshmi Movie

Subscribe to get more videos :